February 25, 2011

Life's defining moments

What is Flashback Friday?  Well since parenthood for me started way before this blog.  I blogged a lot in various places like Myspace, Babycenter Community, and Facebook.  For you to better understand where I come from I have decided to bring those blogs back on Fridays.  I want to be able to relate to all of you that may be going through something similar and let you know you are not alone in your feelings. I will apologize ahead of time, this is the raw stuff before I started getting better at expressing myself via blogs.  Enjoy my friends

February 8, 2007 - The moment my direction in life made a dramatic turn and I embraced the little life that grew in me.  I finally admitted that a family is really what I wanted.

It's funny that just last year I was down in the slumps, all confused about my life and not really knowing which way to go. It took just a few events in my life to lift me out of where I was and put me on the path to a better day.

But none of those moments have topped what I have experienced in the last two weeks. All I can say is that this moment brought tears to my eyes and hope in my heart.

It's a little blurry, but that is my little squirt growing in my tummy, he or she is 13 weeks old and causing havoc in my stomach. And nothing has changed my life more than this.

So what have been your defining moments?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...