February 14, 2011

The moment love struck...



August 11, 2011

January 14, 2009
People will tell you that you will love your child, but no one ever tells you that the intensity is beyond anything words can describe.  The moment I layed eyes on my children my heart jumped to my throat and I know maybe part of it was hormonal, but it doesn't take away from that moment.  I am truly grateful that God has graced me with my two angels.  They grace me with gifts of love everyday.  I love when Thing One grabs my face and demands my attention, because he desires no one else's attention but mine.  Thing Two and her sweetness does not leave my side from the moment I get home from work (Not even to the restroom).  I desire their company and love as much as they desire mine.  So for those naysayers of today's holiday, I say this: It is not about expressions of love between lovers, but the genuine love you feel for another person.  Even if they are only 2 and 3  years old.  I love my babies.  Have a great day sharing your love my friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...